LaserLabel is our standard grade adhesive label material for Horticultural use. We provide the sheets die-cut with the matrix removed so that they are easily removed from the liner..
Exclusive providers of LaserTag family of print media for color laser printers, GrowTech Solutions brings to you the finest in on-demand printing capabilities.
Sample Label Dies: Label Die Cuts
- 100% Waterproof
- Use them underwater if you like! Unlike tags with organic content, LaserLabel will NOT absorb any water. Some of our customers include Aquatic growers who are delighted with it. In fact our adhesive glue is government spec'd to remain adhered to a 55 gallon petro-chemical drum, 300 feet below sea water, for 30 days without coming off.
- U.V. Resistant.
- We add our proprietary Topcoats, with Ultraviolet inhibitors, Toner Anchoring Agents, and Heat Buffers to guarantee you of a crisp, long-lasting image outdoors, even when exposed to sunlight all day.
- Colors stay extremely bright and crisp for about 6-9 months in most of the U.S., and are about 10-15% faded by the end of the year, when they should be taken down and reprinted for next year. Note that there are extreme exceptions: if you're in the lower parts of FL or TX, you may want to reprint earlier, and if you put your signage in a shade house, or out of direct sunlight, you might get 2 years out of it instead of 1. The fading is a characteristic of the Toner, not the media. If you use organic toner, your image will fade much quicker. Use our patented E.A. toner for a full season of use.
- Tamper Resistant.
- This label can be "intentionally" removed, but it is "taper evident", meaning that the label becomes so distorted if removed, it cannot be reapplied without the tamper being quite evident.
- Laser Printable.
- Though the product is made specifically for Phaser Color Laser printers, it does work, with varying degrees of success with most any laser printer. Field longevity is not as great with other printers due to inferior toner and weak fusers, but some find it acceptable, particularly if you are printing black & white.
- Using our print system will generally produce label cheaper than you can buy them preprinted. The exception being if you were to purchase 20-30,000 identical labels from a print house; then you could save money by purchasing them pre-printed. However, if you are looking to print small to modest quantities, you can print them more economically than your can buy them pre-printed in most circumstances.